Hi. How to fix it, while start to train model

Regards
j.Dud

Hey can you show the data that you are using.
This type of error comes when you have different type of data values in one column like both float and string value.
Like in case of multilabel classification if you are using a string encoded as semicolon separated values having both string and float values.

Regards
Rajat

my input is image and output is just label as show in given image. is this correct option for output ?

Regards

Sorry for unusual text writing, there may be some wrong option clicked on fonts related option

My input is image, and output is label, the selected option for input label is shown in above picture.

Hey @shaukathayat can you check your train.csv file once. There might be some noise in the training data.
also can you mail us the csv file along with the data if it is not large otherwise train.csv file work.

Regards
Rajat

Hi rajat.
My question was about the output option “Categorical-10”, so is this correct option in my case?
OR I should change it to other options like Array, Numerical etc .
{“ in my case, I have images as input from 10 different classes”}
Regards

Oh sorry i thought you are still asking about that error and yes it’s correct for multi class we use categorical data type for the output

Regards
Rajat

Thank you very much.
You just mention above that may be I have noise in my csv file. What kind of noise it should be? Can you please elaborate little bit, then maybe I should make new csv file for it.
Regards

Noise could be like any string label having integer value or may be any of the row in the dataset might have value other than string in the label column.
If you can mail me your csv file and the data then i will be able to understand the reason behind this error.
Thank you

even i make fresh csv file but this time its not uploading and giving no message… strange .
i am attaching my csv file.
Regards

Hi i have tried the csv file that you have mailed us. I just change image path because i don’t have those images and that works fine for me.
The reason why the new csv file is not uploading is that you name CSV file as “train.csv.csv”
Name of the file should be only “train” with “.csv” as extension.
otherwise if you follow this format
<dataset_name>
|-----------Cat (Folder)
|-------------------------cat01.jpg
|-------------------------cat02.jpg
|-----------Dog (Folder)
|-------------------------dog01.jpg
|-------------------------dog02.jpg

then Deep Learning Studio will automatically generate csv file for you with labels as the folder name like Cat and Dog in the above example.
I hope this will help you.

Regards
Rajat

i follow your instructions, i change the name of file but still not uploading, no error message nor uploading.

Regards

The data file is uploaded but it gives the following message in the below picture

NULL Values, the red one.

you are uploading data folder along with train.csv file as rar file you have to upload it as zip file.
Follow this video instructions for that and since it just a 20mb file can you mail your dataset and Csv file.

Thanks

thank you. i follow it and upload it. but this time displaying name of folder with label. also pictures not displayed in shuffled form. please see the image. I am attaching my CSV file and dataset too.

FileNotFoundError : [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ??

I got the above error message when Designing Model also the Dataset is displayed like this (no image shown)

Hi this type of error comes when the file path is not correct in the csv file.
I got your mail will get back to you after checking all the errors and with a solution soon.

Regards
Rajat