How to use h5 file from DLS in nativ code in Keras, Python

I used Keras with TensorFlow in Python to developed CNN.
Now I started to use DLS for building the network and the training.
I developed in Python using Keras a piece of code to do the classification for new images.
I want to use the same code for the classification as it part of much bigger system.
I tried to replace the H5 file with the one I downloaded from DLS.
I get an error when trying to run my code now.
I assume that the problem is how I prepare the image to be classified.
I’m not sure how should I prepare it now and I’m not sure that this is really the problem.

I’ll appreciate very much any suggestions and any help.

My relevant code:
# I’m not using normalize so I think I don’t need the next line. Is it correct?
#partImg = partImg.astype(“float”) / 255.0

# check to see if we should flatten the image and add a batch
     # dimension
     #**_if needed to be flatten I use these two lines_**
         #partImg = partImg.flatten()
         #partImg = partImg.reshape((1, partImg.shape[0]))

# **_otherwise, I use this line_**
         partImg = partImg.reshape((1, partImg.shape[0], partImg.shape[1], partImg.shape[2]))

# make a prediction on the image
     preds = model.predict(partImg)

The error I get:
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your InputLayer call to the Keras 2 API: InputLayer(dtype="float32", sparse=False, name="Input_0", batch_input_shape=[None, 3, ...)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215875", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=256, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215876", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=256, activation="linear", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your MaxPooling2D call to the Keras 2 API: MaxPooling2D(name="maxpooling2d_91203", trainable=True, padding="valid", data_format="channels_first", pool_size=[2, 2], strides=[2, 2])
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215877", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=128, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215878", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=128, activation="linear", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your BatchNormalization call to the Keras 2 API: BatchNormalization(name="batchnormalization_76302", trainable=True, axis=-1, epsilon=0.001, beta_regularizer=None, gamma_regularizer=None, momentum=0.99)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your MaxPooling2D call to the Keras 2 API: MaxPooling2D(name="maxpooling2d_91204", trainable=True, padding="valid", data_format="channels_first", pool_size=[2, 2], strides=[2, 2])
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215879", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=64, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215880", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=64, activation="linear", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215881", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=64, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215882", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=64, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your MaxPooling2D call to the Keras 2 API: MaxPooling2D(name="maxpooling2d_91205", trainable=True, padding="valid", data_format="channels_first", pool_size=[2, 2], strides=[2, 2])
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215883", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215884", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="linear", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your BatchNormalization call to the Keras 2 API: BatchNormalization(name="batchnormalization_76303", trainable=True, axis=-1, epsilon=0.001, beta_regularizer=None, gamma_regularizer=None, momentum=0.99)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215885", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215886", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your MaxPooling2D call to the Keras 2 API: MaxPooling2D(name="maxpooling2d_91206", trainable=True, padding="valid", data_format="channels_first", pool_size=[2, 2], strides=[2, 2])
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215887", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215888", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="linear", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215889", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Conv2D call to the Keras 2 API: Conv2D(trainable=True, padding="same", strides=[1, 1], use_bias=True, bias_constraint=None, bias_regularizer=None, name="convolution2d_215890", data_format="channels_first", kernel_regularizer=None, activity_regularizer=None, kernel_size=(2, 2), filters=32, activation="relu", kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform")
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your MaxPooling2D call to the Keras 2 API: MaxPooling2D(name="maxpooling2d_91207", trainable=True, padding="valid", data_format="channels_first", pool_size=[2, 2], strides=[2, 2])
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Dense call to the Keras 2 API: Dense(kernel_regularizer=None, trainable=True, activity_regularizer=None, use_bias=True, bias_regularizer=None, name="dense_92998", activation="linear", bias_constraint=None, kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform", units=2048, input_dim=288)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Dense call to the Keras 2 API: Dense(kernel_regularizer=None, trainable=True, activity_regularizer=None, use_bias=True, bias_regularizer=None, name="dense_92999", activation="linear", bias_constraint=None, kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform", units=1024, input_dim=2048)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your BatchNormalization call to the Keras 2 API: BatchNormalization(name="batchnormalization_76304", trainable=True, axis=-1, epsilon=0.001, beta_regularizer=None, gamma_regularizer=None, momentum=0.99)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Dropout call to the Keras 2 API: Dropout(name="dropout_42474", trainable=True, rate=0.4)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Dense call to the Keras 2 API: Dense(kernel_regularizer=None, trainable=True, activity_regularizer=None, use_bias=True, bias_regularizer=None, name="dense_93000", activation="linear", bias_constraint=None, kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform", units=1024, input_dim=1024)
return cls(**config)
/usr/lib64/python3.4/site-packages/keras/engine/base_layer.py:1109: UserWarning: Update your Dense call to the Keras 2 API: Dense(kernel_regularizer=None, trainable=True, activity_regularizer=None, use_bias=True, bias_regularizer=None, name="dense_93001", activation="softmax", bias_constraint=None, kernel_constraint=None, kernel_initializer="glorot_uniform", units=3, input_dim=1024)
return cls(**config)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ValueError Traceback (most recent call last)
in ()
70 # make a prediction on the image
—> 71 preds = model.predict(partImg)
73 # find the class label index with the largest corresponding