New windows 10 install

Hello I downgraded from windows 11 to 10 updated and installed all my drivers I have a 3080 and a 5950x with 96gb cl18 3600mhz with 2x 2tb 980pro Pcie4.0 and 10 g/bit fiber to the building and 10g to all work stations and my NAS. When installing i get no errors but it wont start and do the port check. i get the following error…

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Users/joeyb/AppData/Local/Programs/DeepLearningStudio/program_dist/dls_launcher/portcheck.py”, line 2, in
import portend
File “C:\Users\joeyb\AppData\Local\Programs\DeepLearningStudio\program_data\programs\conda\lib\site-packages\portend.py”, line 15, in
from tempora import timing
File “C:\Users\joeyb\AppData\Local\Programs\DeepLearningStudio\program_data\programs\conda\lib\site-packages\tempora\timing.py”, line 8, in
import jaraco.functools
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘jaraco’

What I see is I’m missing Jaraco and may be having issues with the portcheck.py script

Anyone else have this issue and anyone know how to fix this?

I also met same above problem. I tried to install latest version v3.0.4 of DLS on Ubuntu and Windows 11. It always showed error message "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘jaraco’.‘’ I have no idea about this.