Soda Bottle Identification Challenge

I have uploaded my model i.e. zip file which we get from DLS.
How much time its gonna take for my model to get score on leaderboard ?
After uploading it showed the message expect the mail.
can anybody please elaborately explain the submission procesure

Finally after using the cloud version, I have a decent first attempt trained with decent accuracy. I am confused on how to submit my attempt.
I read that we get 5 submissions per day, yet where can I submit my downloaded trained model?

Really sad that after 9 hours of submitting two models.
Still, no model has been reflected on the leaderboard
No mail has been received, can anybody from deep cognition fix this, please…
This is really frustrating.

i am having the same issues as all of the above.

1. Submitted 6 entries. Only one entry (yesterday) gone through
  2. Submitted model was scored zero. Submitted multiple entries with resized input to test, but first issue persists.
  3. Submitting >100mb zip file causes the system to output ([object Object])

@abhi_98, I checked the logs and I can see there are 4 submission with your username. The respective scores are 0.5932203389830508 , 5932203389830508, 0.5677966101694916, 0.5677966101694916.

We will check why these are not coming in leaderboard.

EDIT: our team has checked and told me that submission with user id with _ character has some issue temporarily. We are working on the fix.

@merwin3003 your submission are getting killed by system (probably they are too big). I would recommend you to try a smaller model and smaller image resolution first (resize the image from data tab).

when you get zero score, that means there is error in processing your submission. Most of the time it is memory exception.

We have increased the upload limit, added progress bar and displaying informative error message. Let me know if you still see this issue.

@acs2056 please visit the competition page below and click on submission tab and upload the zip file.

thanks for the reply @rajendra
okay so, is the name abhi in the leaderboard is my name? with no __
please let me know about the solution of this issue…
I will change my username if necessary(and if allowed and possible), Thank you for the help.

Yes. abhi is your username in the leaderboard. You can track your submissions with this username in the meantime.

We are working on a fix so you dont need to change your username.

@rajendra Sir could you please see why am i getting 0 points even though I resized all the images to small resolution.
Please look into my issue sir. The validation set accuracy is very high. Size of the images is also small. Still 0 points

Uploading a file large than 1GB will caused the system to output bad Request or An error occurred while uploading the file to the server. ( Bad Request )

Yes. Upload file size is limited to 1GB.

IsADirectoryError : [Errno 21] Is a directory: ‘/data//public/datasets/Soda Bottles/MD.Diet’

I am trying to use public dataset and creating a model using GUI. getting above error.
Any help appreciated.

My model is 1.3G…Sad…

@poonaml Make sure you have selected the correct data type and input/output port. Check below image for reference:

38%20PM

@rajendra I submitted a model 6hours ago and havent recieved a mail yet, how long does the evaluation take?

your submission are getting killed by system (probably they are too big). try a smaller model and smaller image resolution first (resize the image from data tab).

A submission takes 5-10 mins to evaluate and it can take more if there are other submissions pending.

But i didn’t get any error message while uploading the model. It showed model uploaded successfully. Will try with smaller image resolution though. Thanks

@rajendra Sir could you please see why am i getting 0 points even though I resized all the images to small resolution.
Please look into my issue sir. The validation set accuracy is very high. Size of the images is also small. Still 0 points

I’m seeing below error in logs of your submission file:

expected Input_1 to have shape (None, 64, 48, 3) but got array with shape (1770, 3, 64, 48)

The issue is because of dim ordering argument in the input layer. Try with default dimension ordering.