Stuck on "Connected To Compute Server Process"

After I click start training, It shows “Connecting To Compute Server Process” then “Connected To Compute Server Process” and remains there. The training does not start. I reduced the batch size and used a small percentage custom data split but it’s still the same. in the DLS_Compute_Server-stdout log sklearn module is not found.
Please how do I fix this?

e[1;34mrun_compute_servere[0m
starting compute server…
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\studio\DeepLearningStudio\program_dist\deep_learning_studio\compute_server/backend/monitor.py”, line 7, in
import backend.run as run
File “backend\run.py”, line 26, in init backend.run
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sklearn’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\studio\DeepLearningStudio\program_dist\deep_learning_studio\compute_server/backend/monitor.py”, line 7, in
import backend.run as run
File “backend\run.py”, line 26, in init backend.run
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sklearn’

Hi @Jamiepoo17,

Looks like sklearn package is missing from the DLS environment.Please share the whole log folder at hello@deepcognition.ai.

You can try to install the missing package by running the below command from command prompt:-

cd C:\studio\DeepLearningStudio\
program_data\conda_envs\nn_dls_env\python.exe -m pip install scikit_learn==0.22.2.post1

If this doesn’t work, we can have a short skype call to look into the issue, please share the skype at hello@deepcognition.ai

Regards,
Santosh

Thanks @santosh it worked but I used python.exe -m pip install -U scikit-learn for the latest version 0.23.1

1 Like