Studio will not start

LOG:

Starting Deep Learning Studio…nginx: [emerg] a duplicate listen 0.0.0.0:8882 in C:\Users\JADEJON\AppData\Local\Programs\DeepLearningStudio\nginx/conf/sites-available/default:6

Checking GPU support…
GPU not supported
[10:48:29] downloading CIFAR dataset…
[10:48:51] Error in downloading dataset: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /deepcognition/datasets/cifar-10.zip (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x000002266E53CBE0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [WinError 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond’,))
[10:48:51] downloading IMDB dataset…

The datasets are not getting downloaded. You may want to download the datasets manually from the URL shown in the logs.

You should unzip the the datasets file in C:\Users\JADEJON\AppData\Local\Programs\DeepLearningStudio\data\public\datasets
folder.

First line in the log is indicating a duplicate listen on port 8882. Have you changed the default port from 8880 in DLS manager ? If yes, you may want to choose a different port (8890, 8900, … etc)

I’ve tried to download and install DL Studio today…however I got a python error (not found) and also the instance doesn’t start…

@nsilva
DLS installer is having issue with the path having spaces, so try installing it in the path without spaces and make sure you are connected to the internet. DLS require internet to install some python packages.

Regarding the instance doesn’t start, do you get any error message when you start the instance? Is it possible to share the screenshot when instance doesn’t start?

I will try again to install on a path without spaces.
It ended up installing before but with problems when installing CUDA.